Charleston Construction Defects Lawyer
At Fuller Law Firm, we understand the frustration and financial burden that can arise from construction defects in your property. Our firm represents residential homeowners in Charleston, South Carolina, including owners of beach houses, townhouses, and condominiums, who have suffered property damage due to a wide range of construction defects. From issues involving windows, roofs, balconies, and exterior cladding to mechanical, electrical, and plumbing defects, we have the knowledge and expertise to handle all aspects of your case. We’ll identify the party or parties responsible for the defect and work to hold them accountable for the full amount of damage they have created. Contact our experienced Charleston construction defects lawyer today.
Experienced in Resolving Complex Construction Defects
Our firm’s principal attorney, Collin Fuller, is experienced in handling construction defect claims and other forms of construction disputes in Charleston. With years of experience in construction defect law, Collin has successfully navigated cases involving various types of defects, ensuring that our clients receive the highest level of representation.
Windows, Roofs, Balconies, and Exterior Cladding Defects
Windows, roofs, balconies, and exterior cladding are crucial components of any property, especially in coastal areas where they must withstand harsh weather conditions. When these elements are improperly installed, lack proper waterproofing, or are made with substandard materials, they can lead to significant problems such as water intrusion, mold growth, and structural damage. Our attorneys are well-versed in identifying and addressing defects related to these areas, and we work tirelessly to hold responsible parties accountable for their negligence.
Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing Defects
Construction defects are not limited to the visible components of a property. Issues with mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems can have serious consequences, affecting the functionality, safety, and livability of your home. Defects in these areas can range from faulty wiring and inadequate HVAC systems to plumbing leaks and improper drainage. Our team has a comprehensive understanding of these complex systems and will work diligently to ensure that your rights are protected and that responsible parties are held liable for their actions.
Comprehensive Construction Defect Representation in Charleston
At Fuller Law Firm, we provide a comprehensive range of services to address all aspects of construction defect cases. Our services include:
- Case Evaluation and Investigation: We conduct a thorough examination of your property and gather evidence to determine the cause and extent of the defects. This involves reviewing construction documents, inspecting the property, and consulting with industry experts when necessary.
- Expert Consultation: We work closely with a network of trusted experts, including architects, engineers, and construction specialists, who can provide professional assessments and support our case with their technical expertise.
- Negotiation and Mediation: Collin Fuller is a skilled negotiator who is committed to reaching a fair settlement with the responsible parties through negotiation or alternative dispute resolution methods. We strive to resolve cases efficiently and amicably whenever possible.
- Litigation: In cases where a fair resolution cannot be achieved through negotiation, we are prepared to advocate for your rights in court. With Collin’s trial experience and litigation skills in your corner, you can trust that your case will be presented effectively to maximize your chances of success.
- Recovery of Damages: Our goal is to secure the compensation you deserve for property repairs, loss of property value, additional living expenses, and other damages resulting from construction defects. We will diligently pursue all available avenues to ensure you receive the appropriate financial recovery.
Contact Fuller Law Firm in Charleston Today
If you have encountered water intrusion, leaks, mold, or termites, construction defects could be the culprit. An experienced construction defects attorney at Fuller Law Firm can help you identify whether construction defects are to blame and hold the responsible party liable to you for the damage caused. Contact our experienced Charleston construction defects lawyer today. Your consultation is free, and there is no fee unless we are successful in your case.